Hey !!
I completed an year just a couple of days back. Am still on my first job where I work as a web developer. Am really happy about it because it also got me promoted :D which means more money, more work, more responsibilities, mentoring, building business, knowledge management etc etc. Its great that being in India, I am celebrating all US holidays. So I took an off on friday and enjoyed a long weekend. And I havent been doing asp.net with c# for quite some time now. I got some time to read about it and its really interesting. I also showed the site to a few people and they said it looks good. Why do I feel that it doesnt look good? I have to go back to work today and am excited about it.


But life is really complicated man. Sometimes you feel low sometimes top of da world. Some times you have mixed emotions and the other time you are just happy to be alive ! its great to know different people from different cultures, how they live life , how they influence others life and what you can learn from them to bring smile in other peoples life. e.g. When I think of the children around me while I go to college, they sit along the side road begging. Playing at signals, selling something or the other to get their bread and butter. I wonder that am so lucky to have gone to school and get a degree and stll not able to help those kids on street. Is it something I lack or has the love for humanity died in my heart?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Chill in Goa

What does freedom mean to you?

Your search for music ends here... Google as a P2P tool.