On a monday

Hey!

It's a Monday morning of 9/11 when people are remembering the loved ones lost and I am thinking what I am going to wear for office. Ha ha kiddin. My dad as usual was telling me rather asking me where am I heading. He always says that earning upto 50k in Mumbai you can't even have a good life. He says that "just because you have ready made house, your dad pays all the bill, does all the shopping for household stuff and other exepenses you think you are earning enough." I must say I agree but I am getting there.

Secondly, about my friend. Yesterday (Sunday) I gave a call to one of my friend asking him for a movie. And also, there is this Bandra Fair which started. I have never been there so was really excited to go there and have some fun. Called him up in the morning and fixed the plans. He agreed and we decided to meet at 4. At 3:30 I shaved and ironed my clothes. Just before changing I called him up to ask if he has left. Duh he was having his lunch. Man I said get your ass moving. He said he would call me in some time and then we would leave. After half an hour he gave me a call and was like hey man I am tired to go. Let's go next time. I said ok thats fine and hung up.The moody was like chuck it!

Wondering what I did next? Went to bed and got up at 10 in the night. Yeah slept for like 6 hrs. Why I slept so much? Am I on drugs? No!! I work Nights :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Chill in Goa

What does freedom mean to you?

Your search for music ends here... Google as a P2P tool.